News+and+politics religion philosophy the cynic librarian: Common-sense Analysis--At Long Last

Monday, December 12, 2005

Common-sense Analysis--At Long Last

At War In Context, Michael Vlahos has written some of the most concise and perceptive analysis of this war that I've read since the debacle arose still-born in the puny Ubu-Bush's pea-brain. And this is not simply because Vlahos echoes aspects of the situation that I've been voicing in my classes and here as well.

If there's one thing that I think is needed, it's a common-sense: reasonable and understandable analysis of what the Hades is going on "over there." This is what Congressman John Murtha's sturdy, manly, soft-spoken but resolute statements did. Vlahos builds on Murtha's gritty grasp of the war realities...

Developing while I finish the laundry...

No comments: